spotty access to web server

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Wed Nov 9 17:42:39 UTC 2005

Is the problem maybe upstream?  Is the firewall (which you don't
control, and I do feel your pain) getting overwhelmed and your
outsourcer is not willing to do anything about it cause it's not in the
contract?  If you are not showing anything in the access or error logs,
then I would suggest that they are plain not getting to your box.

The body that controls your firewall needs to participate in your
troubleshooting process.

My $0.02

Regards, Marshall

P.S. I can get to your site with no problems.