Support for RHEL Trial?

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Thu Nov 10 20:25:15 UTC 2005

Hello,

We are currently evaluating a trial license of RHEL, and I've run into a
problem with RAID1.  I've been through the knowledgebase and Google and
all the documentation I can find, so I figured, if I am evaluating Red
Hat Enterprise, this might be a good test for evaluating their e-mail
support.

But, I dig through and through their confusing interface with all the
gibberish about entitlements, and I can find docs, and I can find KB
articles just fine, but I can't tell where I can e-mail for support, or
if there's a form to fill out, or if the trail version doesn't include
support, which sounds bad.

So, if someone can lend me a clue ... can I just e-mail
support at redhat.com?  I'm going to prepare a message describing the
problem to share with redhat-list, because I bet you guys can give me
some advice, but I'd really like to know how I can evaluate Red Hat's
support. :)  Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,
-danny

--
http://dannyman.toldme.com/