IMAP and Sendmail server

Maung Nanda Linn Aung nandalinnaung at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:03:00 UTC 2005

Hi,
I used same config from linuxhomenetworking.com to configure
i use sendmail and dovecot, plus also setting up squirrel mail as webmail.
dovecot worked fine for me as well..
please do not forget to disable SELinux services for dovecot and LAMP
services before you run....if you have previously enabled SELinux.
hope that helps.
cheers.