webmail application for production?

Esquivel, Vicente Esquivelv at uhd.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:03:02 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have a couple of commerical products to suggest: Kerio MailServer and
Mintersoft Truedesk/Edgedesk.  I am sure that squirrelmail can be secure
enough but I am not sure on how much time and effort it would take into
the upkeep of it.  Not knocking squirrelmail because it is a great
application but for our institution we needed something that we weren't
going to have to maintain or develop to much.

Vince