Segmentation fault using Ht://dig

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 15 20:47:13 UTC 2005

I don't know why you installed two htdig packages.  I see only one
package for it.  Are you sure you have the version that matches your
RedHat OS version?
Uninstall htdig with 'rpm -e --allmatches htdig'

Then reinstall only the version that matches your OS.  I had no problem
installing it with up2date.  Did you edit /etc/htdig.conf?

--
veritatis simplex oratio est

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer