Segmentation fault using Ht://dig

Michel Pérez mperez at kynesoft.com
Tue Nov 15 20:54:25 UTC 2005

Hi Again,

I've just unistalled all the htDig packages 'rpm -e --allmatches htdig',
and after installed this package htdig-3.2.0b6-3.i386.rpm, and reviewed
the /etc/htdig/htdig.conf, and the conf it's fine for me, later I run
'rundig' and again I got the segmentation fault:

/usr/bin/rundig: line 101: 11350 Segmentation fault
/usr/bin/htfuzzy $verbo
se metaphone
/usr/bin/rundig: line 102: 11351 Segmentation fault
/usr/bin/htfuzzy $verbose soundex

My O.S is Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 4.0

--
Michel Pérez
Gerente de Proyectos
e-mail:michel at kynesoft.com