Software Install Best Practice?

Ryan Greenier rgreenier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:10:35 UTC 2005

I use the following for my perl-module installations:

[user @server ~]$ perl -MCPAN -e shell

I usually use apt or yum to do updates. Doing a quick google, I found
this site that you can checkout
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_fedora_core_3_p3 for some
details on apt. There's probably better links than that though...

- Ryan