How to Set Raid 0 in Fedora 64bits Linux

Alan Shen ashen.2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:01:09 UTC 2005

Support,
 I have a pc with AMD4800+ CPU, Asus A8N-SLi Premium mainboard,two Seagate
SATA 200GB hard drive.I want to set Raid 0 to get 400GB space and double
speed.I can use the Raid 0 built-in mainboard, and I set it up successfully
with WinXP.I try to set it as Raid 0 in BIOS, and install linux, but when I
finish that installation, I can not boot from hard disk.Is there anyone to
tell me how to set Raid 0 in fedora 64 bits linux, any suggestion is
appreciated.Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,

Alan