dual core

Wayne Pinette Wpinette at tru.ca
Fri Nov 18 17:54:46 UTC 2005

Ok, before I ask this question, I want to apologise for it first for
many reasons which I won't list here, so here it goes.

Does anyone know if FC 4 or 5 and or RHEL 4 or 5 is planning to be dual
core aware?  I ask because it seems
intel and consequently all the computer manufacturers (ibm/dell/seanix)
are basically forcing dual core technology
on us even though 90 percent of the hyper threaded cpu power out there
isn't being used anyways.

Once again, I apologise for the question, and I will probably google
this right after I send it, but the whole
subject matter bugs me :-|

Wayner