Control Version System fior linux?

Raj Atwal atwalrs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 16:34:39 UTC 2005

We just went live with Perforce on Linux this week and  file locking is supported. Actaully we just migrated from VSS as it was a very poor tool.

  Rgds

  Raj Atwal

Salvador Santander Gutiérrez <salvador.santander at juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:
  Hello, list.
We want to install a control version system for our developments, we've seen
cvs and Visual SourceSafe...
I prefer cvs but I've read cvs doesn´t allow file lock while another user is
changing it and we want this.
Visual SourceSafe allow this, but my question is:
Is there any control version system for linux that allow file locking?

Thanks.