Any home users on the list?

StephenW winstephen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 23:48:33 UTC 2005

Home ueser and learner for about three years now...

In that time I have tried uncounted distros (checkout
http://www.distrowatch.com - especially look for LiveCDs, that is they run from
the CD and do not need to be installed on your HD to experiment with them) Each
one has taught me a little more.

Rummage the used book stores (and the name brand stores too) for helpful books
- I still use RedHat Linux 9 Bible to look up lots of things.

StephenW
Sarasota, FL USA