updates?

Ryan Greenier rgreenier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:23:05 UTC 2005

I usually use yum or apt (yum should be available to you, apt you'd
have to install), but never do I have them run automatically because
too much stuff can break (dependencies, configs, etc.). I'd rather see
what I am updating at runtime and approve/disapprove. But I suppose
you could have it run in cron if you really wanted to; don't know -
never tried it.

- Ryan