physical memory

Tobias Speckbacher TSpeckbacher at quova.com
Wed Nov 30 22:54:32 UTC 2005

I think you may be running into an issue I had with one of my AS2.1
systems.
Since 2.1 and 3 are both 2.4 kernels I would guess it is the same.

Apparently, PCI devices soak up the memory and there is nothing to be
done about it.  2.6 kernels do not seem to have this issue.

Below is a link to my inquiry regarding this issue on the AS/ES3 mailing
list.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/taroon-list/2004-April/msg00301.html