CIFS at boot

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:51:07 UTC 2005

Doesn't seem to mount on boot. After I boot up, I type 'mount' and the mount
point is not showing. But when I type 'mount -a' then 'mount' again it
shows. I think its trying to mount before smb is loaded. Here's is my
/etc/fstab

//neptune/share /share cifs auto,credentials=/root/.cifsusers 0 0

-Devon