problem while sending messages

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:53:05 UTC 2005

Am I the only one who laughed at the irony of asking for help on a mailing
list you can't receive?

Anyway, Muhammed, have you signed up for the mailing list first?
You should go there again, and make sure that you did not sign up for
the "digest" option.  Finally, does your Mail provider have some sort
of spam-blocking software installed?  Maybe this list is getting snared
in there?

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises