Wireless on linux/Battery Life

Cesar Covarrubias cesar at uci.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:00:57 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm speaking in general, without using wireless. When I'm running Windows
(dual boot) battery lasts 2-3 hrs fully charged, when on fedora, bout 45
minutes. I was thinking about upgrading anyways to RHEL 4. I'll look into
the bios configuration.

Very Respectfully,
Cesar Covarrubias
Distributed Computing Support