Locking down RedHat

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Tue Oct 25 13:27:57 UTC 2005

I use bastille on my HP-UX and Linux systems and we passed your SOX and
EY audits by running it and following the recommendations. However most
of the recommendations are pretty obvious if you have been doing unix
for a long time. If not it's a good tool for beginners.

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
Genex Services