PXE Boot Error

Jai Rangi jprangi at aleks.com
Thu Oct 27 23:47:37 UTC 2005

Hello,
I got a strange problem, Trying ot set up PXE autoinstallation.
Configure DHCP, TFTP, PXE Linux.
Copied the contents of Fedora Disk on /tftpboot.
Below si the dafault configuration file for pxe..
---------------------
default linux
serial 0,38400n8
label linux
        kernel images/pxeboot/vmlinuz
        append ksdevice=eth1 ip=dhcp load_ramdisk=1
initrd=images/pxeboot/initrd.img ks=ftp:***.***.***.***/ks.cfg
Now I booted the clien machine with PXE boot option.

It starts, get the IP Address loads the vmlinuz, loads initrd.img
So far everything seems to be working fine.
Then it stuct. Below is the screen shot.

Any IDea what I might be missing..

Thanks
-Jai