cloning using mondo

Hello, all

I'm running ES3 with a 2.4.1 (?) kernel and I've cloned my system to install on an identical bare metal box using Mondo.

My problem is after doing an interactive restore, I restart the machine and am told that I have no operating system. Didn't I just back the image up on to CDs and install it on the bare metal machine? Am I missing a step here?
SOW