Any tutorials/fundamentals, advice needed

Good Evening Every body,

1) I am working as QA Engineer,I want to leran Linux , Can anybody tell any
best practices to learn Linux..
Any Good websites / tutorials/ ebooks/ mailing lists.

2) Daily If I spent 2 hours do u think I can learn linux with in 6 months.
let us say  a level of (4 out 10)

3) Initiatly what are all areas are most importent for linux professional.?

Thankxs in advance.
Bharadwaj.