Install & Config Oracle RAC solution on RHAS 4

Hello Everyone,

I will soon have the fortune to install and configure an Oracle RAC solution on
a RHAS linux cluster. The server will be on an HP Proliant DL380 G4 server.

Has anyone else out there listening set this environment up before? Any type of
similar experiences with building clusters would be appreciated.

I took the Red Hat Enterprise and Deployment & Systems Management classs last
year so I have a good understanding of clumanager; however I have yet to build
one outside of the class. I guess I have concerns on configuring the external
storage to the 2 nodes of the cluster. The class environment had us setup a
simple www cluster and I'm not sure how an Oracle RAC solution would differ.

I am very excited about finally putting this knowledge to use and would like to
make sure I take everything into consideration.

Thanks,

James