Any tutorials/fundamentals, advice needed

chockalingam chockalingam.shanmugam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:09:04 UTC 2005

Hi,
 better choose a flavour of linux, say as RedHat/ SUSE/ Turbo......
 if it is going to RedHat, better try http://www.redhat.com
you would most of the documents from their own site......
 for general links tutorials, better go for:
 linuxlinks.com <http://linuxlinks.com>
linux.ittoolbox.com <http://linux.ittoolbox.com>
 better to learn from the basics.... to understand the best of linux