Help: No network device find after install Redhat Linux 9.0 on Dell Latitude D800

Hi,

I just installed Redhat 9.0 on Dell Latitude D800, but there is no any
network device find when I try to set up the network.  My Dell  has
Broadcom 570x 1/2 gigabit integrade card & Dell WLAN wireless card.  I
downloaded BCM570XX Driver from Broadcom website & install it, but
still failed.  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yinsheng Li
Hamilton College