Re: Help: No network device find after install Redhat Linux 9.0 on Dell Latitude D800

YOu will find Network drivers on Dell CD.
Install those, and then run modprobe "device_name"

Yinsheng Li wrote:

Hi,

I just installed Redhat 9.0 on Dell Latitude D800, but there is no any network device find when I try to set up the network. My Dell has Broadcom 570x 1/2 gigabit integrade card & Dell WLAN wireless card. I downloaded BCM570XX Driver from Broadcom website & install it, but still failed. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yinsheng Li
Hamilton College