How to configure fibre card on RHAS

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Thu Oct 6 16:59:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 02:28:51PM -0000, James Marcinek wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what tools to use to configure fibre cards on RHAS?
> I haven't done this yet so I'm not sure what utilities are available.

This really, really depends on what fiber cards you're using and which
storage controllers you're talking to.  It also depends on which version
of RHEL you're running.  Post to taroon-list if you're running RHEL 3
and nahant-list if you're running RHEL 4.  We need to know the models of
fiber cards and models of storage controllers.

It can be really easy or really hard...

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA