mirroring the whole disk

hello!

I have Siemens PIII 500MHz server with two 9Gb SCSI HDD inside.
I want to setup disk (software) mirroring, so in case that one disk fails, other can take the role.

The disk would be partitioned as follows:

- 100Mb Raid1 partition for /boot
- 512Mb Raid1 partition for swap
- 8Gb Raid1 partition for /

So i can set:
-  md0 for /boot
- md1 for swap
- md2 for /

1) OK, now I'm wondering how to setup GRUB loader, so if I disconnect the 1st hdd (in case it fails) the other can take the control.

2) And the other question: Let's say I've successfully booted from the second disk and I've inserted a new blank disk in place of 1st (dead) hdd. How to rebuld the mirror?

I'm using FC4, but I'm sure it's the same thing with EL4 that I will be using in the future.

Regards,

Anze