Re: mirroring the whole disk

Cecilio Marín wrote:

This links with a question about labels of the past week. You can
configure Grub references to LABELS, not partitions. Grub will start up
root partition with LABEL /, and boot with label /boot, not will depends
with the disk.
To build it, is better make soft raids on installation time.
Thanks for the info. However I have one more Q:

So my /etc/fstab file has now instead of LABELS devices suck ad /dev/md0, /dev/md1 etc...

I've changed the actual devices with LABEL=/, LABEL=/boot, but after a reboot I get an error "unable to resolve LABEL=/"

What am I missing here?

Thank you.