From: Allen, Jack [mailto:Jack Allen McKesson com]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October 2005 10:37 a.m.
To: 'Redhat-list redhat com'
Subject: System backup

        I am sure this has been asked many times and I searched the web
and got a lot of hits. But I though I would ask again here to see what
is recommended and why. In other words tell me what you like and which
ones to stay away from. I need something that is basically simple that
writes to a direct attached tape drive. It would be nice if the backup
was bootable to be able to do a complete bare metal restore.

Thanks:
        Jack Allen