X server issues

This may not be a redhat problem, but you seem like friendly folks.

Hi.

I'm using Cygwin on my XP laptop to ssh into my ES3 box. When I overlap multiple windows, they don't display properly- they become transparent and often show output from one of the other windows. Also, I get strange behavior- in any of my X Windows, it is necessary for my mouse to be in the window for me to type in the window.

Any help?

SOW