X server issues

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 06:52:57 UTC 2005

Friendly folk we may be, but the X experts are in another castle... ;)

It sounds like you have 2 issues with your Xserver.  One, the
window-focus issue is probably a simple setting hidden somewhere
in the open.  RTfM for that.  Second, it sounds like your Xserver
is misconfigured, or possibly has a conflict with your video driver.

For more detailed help, you really need to
a) provide more information about what Xserver you are even using,
b) Ask the people responsible for said Xserver,
c) ask on the mailinglist for said xserver.  (cygwin?  xorg? exceed?)

Warm Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises
email: me at gavitron.com