Need drivers for sata hard drive

Daniel Romeo daniel at mecon.gov.ar
Fri Oct 14 20:30:59 UTC 2005

kasi visu escribió:

>HI ,
>
>I am using redhat Linux Enterprise 3 ..
>There are No drivers for serial ata hard drive
>
>Crying for  Help
>
>Regards
>kasi
>

>__________________________________
>Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
>http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

I am having too much problems to set it up a raid sata with RHEL 3.0AS
in a HP Proliant ML110 server . The question is that the second hard
disk sata isn't recognized by the enterprise installation . When I add a
second drive, automatically system bios displeases hard disk sata 0 from
port 0 to port 2 (and 3) and in your place locate the IDE cdrom drive.
Then booting the linux dd option recognize the sata driver for adaptec
2610 card but reset it all before configure partitions.
Greetings