Re: rh-l] creating a ppp server

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Tom Greaser wrote:

I have searched the net / google.. all the howtos are pretty old.. they refference redhat 5 and 6.. Since i running something a lot newer, has anyone set this up on a redhat 3 es ? I havent had a chance yet to test the dailup setup from the old howtos. So i was just wanting ot know if anyone has a ppp server running on a newer redhat box ..??

the howto's have not changed, as the underlying application code - the pppd, and mgetty - has not changed much - I have this pair running fine for PPP server access on centos-4 (a RHEL-4 rebuild effort.)

-- Russ Herrold