Changing who gets email from cron entries?

Hi all,

I have some entries in /etc/cron.daily, like logwatch, and some custom
simple scripts.

Currently they email their output to root. And root is an alias for a
mailing list (in /etc/aliases)

However, I'd like to be able to control which cron jobs email where. For
example, lets say I want script1 to send e-mail to bob company com and
logwatch to email security company com

And then finally I would leave root aliased to operations company com, but
script1 and logwatch would no longer go there.

I know with the older style of crontab I could just use a redirect. But I
wasn't sure how to do it with /etc/cron.whatever entries.

Thanks --BIll