Re: GUI for managing LDAP users

Hi,

Andrew Bacchi wrote:

Here ya go.

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~gawor/ldap/
Not as spectacular as that java client maybe, but you can also have a look at:
http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/
... a web based ldap manager.

Unfortunally no rpm I know of (not by RH, dag, and rpmfind is down.)

Paul

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 08:20, Anze Vidmar wrote:
hello!

I have OpenLDAP server up and running on my box FC4. Now, I don't really feel ok adding users "by hand" thru console into the LDAP.

I'm asking you, what would be a useful GUI (web based) tool for managing LDAP users?

Thank you,

Anze