Re: OT: Fixing Failed Mirror

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 02:40:19PM -0700, Mike McMullen wrote:
I am running FC4 and using mirroring on 2 200GB Maxtor DiamondMax 9 EIDE drives.

This should be posted to the fedora list.

Sorry for the misposting. Since it was off-topic and on a more enterprise
subject, I thought I might get a better signal to noise ratio on the responses
here potentially than from the Fedora list.

It has been posted to the fedora list.

Thanks,

Mike