Re: A few logwatch questions

Shane,

You should be able to configure a single recipient account to act like a "closed" or private list server to do a list distribute.

Jack

Shane Presley wrote:
On 10/19/05, Ed Wilts <ewilts ewilts org> wrote:

This is one of the things I *hate* about logwatch.  Our policy here is
to throw away logwatch and go back to logcheck which does exactly what
you're asking for.

I've seen this catch a lot of things that suddenly pop up in a message
file that are unexpected.

http://logcheck.org/

Thanks all.  I was able to get logwatch to e-mail just individual
accounts.  But as Ed said, I may have to switch to logcheck instead.

Shane