Re: ln

Has anyone else noticed a change in the behavior of the 'ln' command in
the latest release? I have been using 'ln -s' to link 2 files in the past
and the files have remained after boot, permanently. With this latest
release, my link gets removed each time I reboot. Has there been another
option added to make it a static, permanent link?

Larry