Re: file permissions

I am getting following error while running this command:

[root Rizwan root]# setfacl -m u:rizkhan:rwx,u:root:rx   test
setfacl: Option -m: Invalid argument near character 3

An other thing is if i execute this command then what 'll happen with
its previous permissions. Lets say if user rizwan was having permissions
before running above mentioned command, then what 'll happen with his
permisions. Would it remain save or not?

Thanks