Re: RPM dependencis

Ed Wilts wrote:
On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 11:46:47AM +0530, Komal wrote:

Use yum.
"yum install mysqlclient"
or 'yum install mysql-server'

Read into yum - it's there to deal with dependencies so you don't

have to.

Aren't this list dedicated to discuss RHEL ? I will suggest OP to try
up2date.

Actually no.  redhat-list is for general Red Hat discussions.
taroon-list is for RHEL 3 and nahant-list is for RHEL 4.
FWIW, fedora-list is for Fedora-related discussions.

It was only after I posted I realised it was the RH-list, and up2date would be more appropriate, but after re-reading the orignal mail, I remembered I said yum due to the fact the question was aimed at Fedora, and not RHEL (or RH <=9 ).

Regards,

Sean