Re: Would like to connect broadband to redhat linux

harish gaddam wrote:
Hi Iam new to linux

I have dual boot operating  system, one  with Windows 2000 and  one  redhat ...
I would like to know  how  to connect my broadband connection to internet explorar in  there
Thank Q

Broadband to Internet Explorer?

Redhat does not run Internet Explorer natively, you'll have to use wine to run Internet Explorer.

Why on earth you'd want I haven't the faintest idea.

Regards,
Ed.