RHEL 4 and Adaptec RAID subsystem HBA

Hello,

Running RHEL 4, that I installed myself from CD (not the Dell image).
It's on a 1650  with a PERC 3/Di controller.  I installed
afaapps-2.7-1.i386.rpm on it, and that works.  I can view the
controller, the disks, etc.

However, upon recent reboots (this didn't happen initially) kudzu
comes up, saying that it found: Adaptec RAID subsystem HBA, asking me
what I would like to do.

This doesn't seem to happen on my other Dell/RH4 sysytems.  Any idea
what causes this, and what I should do at the kudzu prompt
(configure/ignore/nothing)?

Thanks
Shane