Linux as X-terminal

Hello!

The idea is to have an old PC, that would have only keyboard, mouse and NIC card. I would use this machine to boot from LAN and to load minimal X windows enviroment with only tsclient application available (run automatically).

But looking the diskless howto and others article on this subject, I don't really know how to setup the server side (NFS?) to push this X enviroment and application to the client.

Can you give me some starting point about this? I need this to connect to Windows terminal server and NOT to be able to run X applications from the client machine.

Thank you

Anze