Linux as X-terminal

Anze Vidmar anzevi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:26:57 UTC 2005

Hello!

The idea is to have an old PC, that would have only keyboard, mouse and
NIC card. I would use this machine to boot from LAN and to load minimal
X windows enviroment with  only  tsclient  application  available (run
automatically).

But looking the diskless howto and others article on this subject, I
don't really know how to setup the server side (NFS?) to push this X
enviroment and application to the client.

Can you give me some starting point about this? I need this to connect
to Windows terminal server and NOT to be able to run X applications from
the client machine.

Thank you

Anze