How to configure zlib to include DZ_PREFIX

Nupur channu.j at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:12:54 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am dealing with following error for a long time.

               undefined reference to 'ssh_z_inflate'

I figured out something related to this in compiling zlib. In zconf.h
it is mentioned that :

If you *really* need a unique prefix for all types and library functions,
compile with -DZ_PREFIX.

And adding this prefix while compiling might solve my issue. But now
my problem is that I am not able to determine how to configure zlib to
have this prefix.

Should I make changes in the makefile or should I add some option
while configuring?

I hope to recieve a reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Nupur