unblock port 25

Nagarjuna Rao Cherukuri Nagarjuna_Cherukuri at infosys.com
Wed Oct 26 18:23:20 UTC 2005

This worked fine after I edited the following line in my sendmail.cf

From:
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA

To:
O DaemonPortOptions=Name=MTA

The above resule can be achived by commenting out "
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')" from sendmail.mc
and generating sendmail.cf using m4 after that.

Thank you all for the timely and kind help :-)

--nagarjuna