Re: up2date and "rollback" feature

Shane Presley wrote:
I noticed that through the GUI for the Red Hat Network configuration
there is an option about enabling rollbacks.  We have plenty of disk,
so I don't mind that.  But how would a rollback work (if I needed to
undo an upgrade)

Well, you can use the --undo option, which will undo the previous transaction - You can keep using --undo to undo multiple levels.

You can also use --list-rollbacks.

A good page I found on rolling back (in regards to up2date & rpm) is :
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7034

Regards,

Sean