Re: Scripts

Yeah i might want to include that... lol. Red Hat Linux 9.
(Note to self: other people are not telepaths)

Bill Medland wrote:

On October 24, 2005 06:34 pm, Russell wrote:
For some reason, I am unable to write to my scripts folder.
Even root can't write to it. What the freak is going on???

What OS? If it's Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 then might the problem be the SELinux?