senamil with two domains

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Thu Oct 27 15:14:02 UTC 2005

Multidomain configuration will not increase the probability of mail
server hack. The amount of spam may increase in comparison with
one-domain configuration because your server will receive spam addressed
for two (or more) domains. However, this will not be due to
configuration itself - two servers configured for one domain each will
(summarily) receive the same increased amount of spam as the one server
with two-domain configuration.

Alexey Fadyushin.
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com