sys time running fast

I've got an old pc - p II 133 iirc - running RH9. The system clock runs fast, I'd estimate a few minutes per month. Funny because when I ran Windows on older boxes like that I think the clock used to run slow.

Is this a known problem, or something I've configured wrong? Should I just keep adjusting with the date cmd or is there a fix for this kind of thing?

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Webmaster's Bulletin Board: http://bbs.face2interface.com/
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal