Java runtime environment on RedHat 3.2

My environment is RedHat 3.2 :
t 11 17:56:58 exd kernel: Linux version 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp
(bhcompile tweety build redhat com) (gcc version 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat
Linux 3.2.3-47)) #1 SMP Wed Jan 12 23:35:44 EST 2005

I believe thet the runtime environment for Java is not installed :
eds1:/var/log] # java
libgcj-java-placeholder.sh

This script is a placeholder for the /usr/bin/java
master link required by jpackage.org conventions.  libgcj's
rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools are now slave symlinks to these
masters, and are managed by the alternatives(8) system.

This change was necessary because the rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools
installed by previous versions of libgcj conflicted with symlinks
installed by jpackage.org JVM packages.

This script was designed to be overridden by the supported RHEL3 JRE
packages, java-1.4.2-bea and java-1.4.2-ibm.  It is installed as an
alternative symlink as /usr/bin/java.  It will override a third-party
(non-RHEL3) JRE's java command if the JRE's bin directory is listed
after /usr/bin in PATH.  In that case, it is recommended that the
third-party JRE's bin directory be listed first in PATH instead.

My rpms are :

exd:/ # rpm -qa | grep java
gcc-java-3.2.3-49
javamail-20031006-1
redhat-java-rpm-scripts-1.0.2-2
gcc-java-ssa-3.5ssa-0.20030801.48

I need to install the runtime envirionment,
preferably Java 1.5 - what rpm fileset do I need,
if any ?

Thx,

Jyard
UCLA