VNC help

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:05:30 UTC 2005

You actually want to run vncviewer to view other desktops,

and there are two ways to setup VNC for remote access to your desktop;

One, using xinetd turns your redhat box into a Terminal server a'la
citrix/winframe.

the other way, is to run vncserver from the command line, giving you direct
access to the desktop from which you ran the command.

Both are heavily documented on the web.  Try Google.

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises
email: me at gavitron.com